Our attorneys have firsthand experience working on M&A deals valued from millions to billions of dollars. Some of our lawyers include former vice presidents and chief IP counsel of acquisitive companies, where they were responsible for conducting all aspects of IP diligence. At KDB, we handle the IP diligence tasks for our clients’ deals, such as:
- Target portfolio review, including key product coverage assessment
- Inventor assignment confirmations
- License and technology transaction reviews
- IP-related deal document drafting
- Patent clearance (freedom-to-operate) for key target products
We frequently partner with large general practice law firms that handle the non-IP portions of our clients’ deals to provide an integrated diligence work product. We are proud to have fostered positive, constructive relationships with larger firms.