In his role as principal, Giuseppe Molaro focuses his practice on patent portfolio management, including domestic and foreign patent and trademark procurement, and strategic counseling including portfolio analysis and development counseling. His practice also encompasses freedom-to-operate investigations including infringement and validity opinions, as well as competitor patent portfolio analysis, licensing, and transactional matters.
Prior to his role at KDB, Giuseppe served as senior intellectual property counsel at Leviton Manufacturing Company in New York, where he was responsible for all aspects of IP portfolio management and procurement. He gained additional in-house experience in his IP counsel role at Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
Giuseppe’s extensive experience with both in-house counsel and law firms has provided him with a deep understanding of communications technologies, mechanical arts technologies, medical devices, and electrical load control devices. In his work with these industries, Giuseppe has developed a strategic process.
Learn more about Giuseppe by viewing his KDB Lawyer Spotlight.
- Leviton Manufacturing Company, Senior Intellectual Property Counsel, 2010 - 2016
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP, Associate, 2007 - 2010
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Assistant Intellectual Property Counsel, 2005 - 2007
- Jones Day, Associate, 2004 - 2005
- Pennie & Edmonds, Associate, 2002 - 2004
- Hardesty & Hanover LLP, Engineer, 1996 - 2001