Ryan Kenny is a KDB Associate working with counsel of public clients and as counsel for private startups to provide strategic perspective on intellectual property law. Ryan has USPTO examination and mechanical design engineering experience prior to his practice of law.
Prior to joining KDB, Ryan interned as an examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office and as a patent agent at BAE Systems Inc. Before entering the practice of law, he worked at Associated Environmental Systems as a mechanical design engineer. His experience provides him with knowledge of all industries, where he specifically focuses on medical devices, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, health care, financial services, and heavy industry and robotics.
Learn more about Kenny by viewing his KDB Lawyer Spotlight.
- BAE Systems Inc., Patent Agent Intern - 2016
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Examiner Intern, 2014
- Associated Environmental Systems, Mechanical Design Engineer, 2011 - 2013
- Qinetiq N.A., Mechanical Design Engineer Intern, 2009 - 2010
- TMP Consulting Engineering, Mechanical Design Engineer Intern, 2008