4. What IP matters do you assist clients with the most?
My practice areas are in patent counseling, drafting and prosecution. I do everything from patent preparation and landscaping to due diligence and litigation support.
5. What are the biggest challenges facing your client’s industry?
Coping with and adapting to the rapidly changing interpretation of patent laws by the courts.
6. What trends are you seeing in your client’s industry?
I’m seeing an increased demand for patent practitioners that are highly skilled in both the legal and technical aspects of intellectual property.
7. What excites you most about working with clients in this industry?
I’m passionate about the latest and greatest technology. I get to work with some major players in technology, learn a lot and make some great relationships.
8. What do you enjoy most about working at KDW?
I really enjoy the culture at KDW among the employees. Everyone gets along well and we’re always willing to help each other out.
9. What activities do you enjoy when you’re not at work?
Along with spending time with my family, I’m a big outdoorsman and I enjoy boating and playing sports including soccer, tennis, and golf.